Monday, October 7, 2013

Constructing Towers

I just can't abide rudeness. Rather, I can't abide people who cannot respect another person's property.

On Friday afternoon, as I was commuting home I ended up falling asleep. It had been a stressful week and I was tired, so out I went. Not something I normally do on the bus. But a well needed respite, for sure.

When I awoke it was to the following scene:

Last I checked, that's not me with my foot up on the rack of my bike. Who does that? Who just presumes that it is okay to touch, molest, use as a footrest someone else's property? Not for nothing, but this is the same person who I posted about previously who takes up an entire three-spot bench by laying down and using it as her own personal bunk, regardless of how full or empty the bus is.

Seriously?

At least the ride to the bus stop was nice that day - took the long way round and got a picture of Knik Arm looking all pretty and such - Denali is in the background, but you can't really see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment