Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Drive (Acoustic)

Stealing time to hammer out a few words. It's all I have time for anymore. Things are crazy. Work. Who knew?

Spring is the time of rebirth, right? Things are changing every day. It reminds me that nothing is permanent.

One Ortlieb bag is performing admirably. I still need to get back to the corporate overlord to exchange them, but that's neither here nor there.

It's snowing here right now. Snow. I like it, yet am ready for it to be over.


The picture has nothing to do with anything. Other than a big ship and a small ship. In the Inlet. On a sunny day. They were more impressive in person.

Oh, and there was that one thing about a guy doing the White Mountains 100 on a unicycle. I've got some thoughts on that... I'll share them someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment